Estate Oak Wood Flooring from the Everlife® Woodhills® Collection offers a stunning combination of craftsmanship and innovation. This 6.5” x 48” varying length flooring features chocolate brown wood with light knots and grains. With CrystaLux Ultra™, these highly durable planks feature a proprietary finish, creating an ultimate protection layer that provides longevity to help protect against everyday wear. It also features MSI-exclusive DryLuxe™ technology, making it 100% waterproof. Estate Oak is backed by a lifetime residential, 20-year light commercial and 15-year commercial warranty. The innovative pre-attached backing ensures comfort underfoot while keeping the sound down. In addition, its patented locking system helps simplify installation. Create beautiful, luxurious, and worry-free kitchens, living areas, bathrooms, basements and beyond.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hardwood flooring enhances the aesthetic appeal and durability of any residence. Nonetheless, proper care and maintenance are essential to preserve their pristine appearance. Here are some guidelines for caring for and maintaining hardwood floors:
- Regular Dusting: Employ a soft, dry cloth to dust the hardwood floors routinely, eliminating accumulated dirt and dust to prevent dullness. Pay attention to corners and crevices during the dusting process.
- Regular Vacuuming: Use a vacuum cleaner equipped with a gentle brush roll to regularly remove dirt, dust, and debris that could potentially harm the hardwood floors. Vacuum in various directions to ensure thorough cleaning.
- Prompt Mopping: If the hardwood floors come into contact with moisture, promptly mop them with a damp cloth. Avoid excessive water usage, as it can harm the floor finish.
- Periodic Floor Polish: Apply a hardwood floor polish every few months to safeguard against scratches and maintain a lustrous appearance. Choose a polish specifically formulated for hardwood floors and adhere to the product label instructions.
- Refrain from Excessive Water: Avoid using excessive water when cleaning hardwood floors, as it can compromise the finish. Opt for damp cleaning methods instead.
- Professional Refinishing: When your hardwood floors exhibit signs of dullness or damage, consider professional refinishing to restore them to their original splendor. This task is best handled by experts to ensure optimal results.
By adhering to these recommendations, you can extend the longevity and visual appeal of your hardwood floors for many years.