Eco Ultimate Silencer acoustical underlayment is suitable for ALL floating, glue down, and nail down Laminate, Bamboo, Engineered wood, and Hardwood plank flooring installations. Offers the best support, moisture protection and sound absorption for your floors. Approved and warranted for use under planks with or without pre-attached pad.
- Made with high-density polyurethane foam
- Reduces floor noise by providing excellent sound absorption
- Exceeds Air Quality and Flammability standards
- 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Contains ultra•fresh™ anti microbial treatment
- Quick and easy installation
- Eliminates minor subfloor imperfections
- Adds thermal value and suitable for use with radiant heat flooring
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. GREENGUARD Gold Certification offers stricter certification criteria, considers safety factors to account for sensitive individuals (such as children and the elderly), and ensures that a product is acceptable for use in environments such as schools and healthcare facilities. It is referenced by both The Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS) and the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Building Rating System.
The Silencer LVT™ maintains the beauty of your floor like nothing else. The Silencer LVT™ underlayment can stand up to the pressure.
- Silencer LVT™ is made with high-density polyurethane foam using rapidly renewable resources (soybean polyols and vegetable oils)
- Suitable for floating, glue down, LVT, WPC (solid core vinyl planks), and vinyl plank flooring.
- New revolutionary moisture barrier film for the best bond strength, durability and moisture protection up to 7 lbs. of pressure. In geographic areas where concrete subfloors are subject to excessive moisture, a calcium chloride moisture test is required. Vapor emission readings in excess of 7 lbs. per 1,000 square feet in 24 hrs. will require additional protection such as concrete sealant or polyethylene sheeting.
- Contains ultra•fresh™, an antimicrobial protection that resists mold and mildew
- Crushpruf™ technology resists indentation that enables your floors to perform to its fullest potential and last a lifetime
- Eliminates minor subfloor imperfections such as unlevel surface over an open span (up to 3/16″ in a 10ft radius), small concrete cracks up to 1/8″ wide)
- Offers the industry’s best limited lifetime warranty
- Suitable for radiant heat flooring systems
- This product exceeds ASTM test for compression strength required for some vinyl plank manufacturers